I shared this birthday memory board over at Or So She Says earlier this week. I thought it would be fun to give you a run down of everything that's on it.
1. Birthday cards (always save the cute ones!)
2. Layered & embellished scrapbook paper
3. Birthday quotes (go here to print them)
5. DIY gift box (click here for tutorial) & glittered card stock balloons
6. Paper rosette medallion with age on it
7. Banner with birthday hat stickers (stickers from Hobby Lobby)
8. 10 Things I Love About Birthdays (Hobby Lobby)
Here are a few close ups of the board put all together.
I used small and large clothespins to clip everything on. The darling birthday hats that are attached to the clothespins came in a package from K & Company. You can click here to buy them.
I love memory boards because anything goes. These are a few of the things I like to put on mine. What would you put on yours?
Have a wonderful weekend! My boys and I are off to grandpa and grandma's for the long weekend. Always good times!